Click on the link !
CLAIM COVID SUPPORT!!
The wage subsidy🚨
- Businesses will be eligible for $600 per week per full-time employee. $359 per week per part-time employee
- Any business in NZ can apply for the SECOND 2-weekly subsidy from Friday if they expect they will experience a 40% loss of revenue due to alert level 4
🚨The COVID-19 resurgence support payment🚨
- This allows businesses to receive up to $1500, plus an extra $400 per employee, up to a maximum of 50 full-time employees
- It does not have to be applied directly to employees
- Businesses can apply for both payments
- A business or organisation must have experienced at least a 30% drop in revenue or a 30% decline in capital-raising ability over a 7-day period, due to the increased COVID-19 alert level
More details are available on both websites throughout the week ⬇️
- Wage subsidy applications are via the Work and Income website
- Resurgence applications are via the Inland Revenue website
As always, if you are going to apply, please ensure you meet all eligibility criteria and that you keep relevant records to satisfy any form of audit.
...We know the numbers are about People.
---------- PRIVACY ----------
We undertake to keep your information private from casual enquirers, other clients and anyone who does not have a legal right to the information. We do release information to certain agencies including Inland Revenue Dept and Accident Compensation Corp and others as indicated in our Terms of Engagement as part of our agency relationship with you. If you wish us to share information with other parties (such as banks and financiers) then please ensure we receive written authorisation from yourselves to do so.